Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My bagages are back from Cancun!

Very very good news. My bagages made it back to Novosibirsk after 10 days at the Moscow airport. Aeroflot must have thought that after all, they did not need the detailed list of my luggage content with an estimated value of each article that they asked me when I called them last week, because the list was still being translated in Russian at my office when my assistant called Aeroflot who said that they just sent the luggages to Novosibirsk. And the best thing is that my luggages are almost intact: I am only missing my laser pointer (all new: the box was still in the suitcase), a torchlight, a pen and my leather gloves. As for the dirty dust that was all spread all over my clothes, it is probably me who must have dumped the vacuum bag over the suitcase and forgot about it. Anyway, I forgive the guy who took my little gadgets and scratched his dandruffs over my clothes in exchange of sending my luggage back to me.

4 comments:

Ian said...

You live in Science Town, can't you get his DNA from his dandruff and create a virus that will kill him, or something?

Anonymous said...

Lucky you were probably not this guy's size

Nicolas said...

Ah, I had a similar dust problem the last time I flew back from Russia. It looked like all the contents of my luggage had been dumped on the floor, while the bottle of vodka I had purchased in Novosibirsk had disappeared. The nice thing was that the luggage arrived with me. So my advice is to always carry a bottle of vodka for the people who are curious about your luggage contents. It cheers them up, and ensures good service with on time delivery.

RUSTIC HOMES said...

Incredible Rusia!!!