Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First game...

So, I survived my first Monday evening hockey game. I did not leave a single tooth or drop of blood behind... The only thing I left was maybe a bit of self-esteem. It was a 1h30 min game, 6 against 6, which was enough for me to get totally exhausted. I was by far the worse player on the rink. Was it embarassing? Yeah, sure, but it does not rank in the top 5 of my most embarassing moments. Not even when a teammate gave me his stick, explaining me I was probably left-handed and I was using a rightie stick. I am happy I did not have to tell him I bought this rightie stick after someone else told me exactly the opposite when I played with a leftie stick last year... I guess my game is just difficult to read. How well did I do? I stopped the puck twice with my big shorts and I passed the puck to my teammate for a goal once, with my stick. And that's only the first game of the season!

4 comments:

Ian said...

If you didn't lose any teeth, you weren't playing hard enough.

Chouch said...

We need a proof in picture of what's left of you after the first game.

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm Ksenia. I know that you are still in Novosibirsk.

Really want to talk to you, i'm starting my business, start-up project. I'd like to know the opinion of foreigner on my idea :)

When is it possible to meet for you?

My cell phone is +7 913 903 4568

shc said...

привет, Бруно! как с тобой можно связаться?