Sunday, September 14, 2008

A cool place to chill out

The comments on my last post clearly indicate that, by letting my soft side coming out on my blog, I am confusing my male-based audience, and this without expanding my female-based audience by the slightiest epsilon. So back to more male-oriented posts: The pictures below include alcohol, a blond girl at a bar and a furry animal, which should satisfy my redneck friends who like watching girls and drink alcohol and shoot critters. It is a bar in Novosibirsk, which is not that great, primarily because it is -15C inside. The staff is nice enough to give away some coats and gloves, but I wasted a new haircut and ironing my dressy shirt by going there and looking like everybody else. Anyway, there was nobody else... too cold... And they only serve Vodka and strong drinks. I think this place is not going to last. We did not last there too long either...


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Bruno, it looks pretty happening in there! Kind of like Houston nightlife after Ike.
I like the Blue Santa uniform. I guess red fabric was all used up to make flags during the cold war.
Did you ask the blond girl if she had a datcha?

Ian said...

Seriously, that blond girl is in danger. Her eyebrows look so long that if she blinks too close to the ice she may get stuck

Chouch said...

So do you kiss cool in this bar?