Thursday, May 22, 2008

Real bears: scary...

It has been my intent for a long time to publish a post with all the bear seeings I would make in Siberia. I had kept all bear pictures in a separate folder and I thought I would release them all at once so that people would think I live in a really dangerous place. So here we go... Ta daa.



I am not sure these pictures have the intended effect... but they are pretty much all the bears I saw since I came here, with the exception of the ground bear steak I had at the cafeteria on the way to Krasnoiarsk. The 2-D bear was in Sheregesh. The other ones look like the bears from the fairy tale with Goldilocks who eats all their food and drinks their soup and sleeps in their bed... I hope she made it.
I have to confess I am not really doing an effort to look for bears. I am happy with the cats and dogs I see around town already.
Thanks for reading my blog. I know the effort does not always pay...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ian said...

How do you know that 2-D bear isn't a real 3-D ninja bear practicing his sneaking skills so that he can creep up on you and rip your lungs out?

Anonymous said...

the bear on the right is pretty scary. It reminds me of my mother in law when I told her her cooking sucked...

CO

Anonymous said...

Such pictures keep my interest, but just barely