Sunday, April 27, 2008

A break and then I will continue

This week end is pretty calm. I mainly reorganized the layout of my apartment so that I have more room around my computer. Wireless expanded my options. And I also figured out how to plug my PSP system to my TV, and defintely FIFA 2007 is more interesting on the big screen TV...which explains why the blog post is short this time. Other things to report? mmmmh. I went to the hairdresser and answered the door to an old lady who is looking for her family members who said that they moved to my address. Obviously, Russian language is very hard, even for the natives, to the point that it affects family relationships.
Since I have nothing of interest to post, I would like to remind you all that your comments make me happy. So go ahead and post a little message. Obviously quality is not a criterion to write something in this blog, so don't feel bad if you think you are not good enough...Last post had 9 comments, with 3 of them being mine, one spam, and 2 from Ian (yes I still make a distinction between spam and Ian's comments). I think you can do better...

9 comments:

Richard aka Ricco said...

yo yo yo
bruce aka bruno is in the place !
in the memory of nanaï aka sputnik the carott hardcore dog i send you good vibrations from France.

hope you re doing fine man
give me news

from richard aka ricco

Anonymous said...

In the rest of the world,most people use what's called a PS3 to connect to a TV...

Take care,
CO

Unknown said...

Yo!

Content de voir que tu as toujours autant de chance que ce soit avec internet ou ta voiture.

Dommage que tu soit plus a Houston je joue au Texas cet été.

Beezz
Slush aka Man...

Ian said...

Don't make me turn off the AutoIan 2000. It's 30% of your commenting audience.

Anonymous said...

You fogot to inform all world about your shining car and that you caught moment for trying your new roller stuff before winter came to Siberia again ;)
MF.

Bruce Lenorf said...

next time I will think twice before writing that quality is not important... Thanks for your comments though!
If you want to know some specific things about the life here, I can go ahead and try to answer in my blog. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

I saw a 'Niva' car in the street in Ely - is that like yours?

Bruce Lenorf said...

well, Laura, I can't really tell if it is like mine. Did that one look like well finished and of good quality?

Anonymous said...

hmmm... it was called Niva, that's about all I can remember!
It is really sunny here in the UK right now - how about you?!