Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A new bar in town

A new pub (type lounge) has opened in Akademgorodok. It is called Nikuda. Someone told me about the subtle pun in the name, but I forgot. Beside its well chosen name, it also has the good initiative to offer "Buy 3 Stella get 1 free". Much less subtlety in that aspect, but very well thought too. It feels like they designed their business model to fit the profile of most of my dear readers. Combined with the usual Sambucca, it is a very good option for a late night drink. They have live bands and a staff of about 3 times the optimal size to run the place efficiently.
I can't emphasize enough that you have to come visit to check out all these good places.

4 comments:

Ian said...

Nikuda! That's so funny. What a great pun.

Chouch said...

So many cultural things to discover in Siberia

Bruce Lenorf said...

Well. Wait till I can speak the language and i will have plenty of culture to share with you on this blog. For now, having drinks with locals is a required step to learn the language. Don't think I am doing that for fun.

Choumi said...

Do you have keyboard shortcuts to type the name of the place you live?