Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hockey

My first hockey game turned out to be quite fun. Some key pictures of that event are pasted here... As you can see, I suck pretty bad at it, but that was expected. It will come with time and practice. In the mean time, make sure you wear shinguards when I am on the icerink. You can view more pictures in the slideshow in the right hand side barre.


Shoot... I missed the puck.


Darn! Missed again.


An error in the defense (composed of me) lead to a dramatic goal.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ian said...

Hmm, that one dude in your slideshow really likes to eat the puck. Maybe you should try that tactic. It seems easier to get it from one end of the rink to the other this way.

Bruce Lenorf said...

Some crazy player might still want to hit the puck...

Nicolas said...

Looks like a lot of fun, I guess you'll become a hockey star in no time. Is there a Novosibirsk marathon?

Anonymous said...

Hum, they probably have a Novosibirsk biathlon rather than a marathon...