Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy birthday to me

Thanks to everybody who thought about my birthday and sent me their wishes, by mail, phone, facebook, or face to face... It added a bit of warmth to this cold winter. I had lots of fun in the various little parties and celebrations. A special thanks to the people who gave me a little gift, either at the office or at the little party last night. Definitely, I will not forget where those gifts came from when I will look back at them a few years from now.


Posted by Picasa
Now I feel ready and geared up for another eventful year in Novosibirsk!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feliz Cumpleaños Bruno!!!! Sabía que tu cumpleaños era por estas fechas y de hecho me metí a tu blog para ver que hay de nuevo. Saludos...este semana me estoy quedando con "jentoine" en Houston para la boda de chau, regreso el Lunes al gris de aberdeen...Saludos!

Anonymous said...

A si! se me olvidó firmar...tu "admirador anónimo"

Unknown said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your blog. I will bookmark your blog and have my hildren check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else! seo company miami

sunzan said...

seo company miami. Good share, you topic is very great and useful for us…thank you. I just like the approach you took with this subject. It isn’t every day that you discover something so concise and enlightening.

sunzan said...

Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your website is very cool. I’m impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles.beverly hills cosmetic dentists