Saturday, October 10, 2009

A happy event

A happy event for me: my girlfriend Katya and I decided to move in together. Actually, she is the one moving in, and me, I just sit and wait. Katya comes from Moscow, she is smart, pretty, lovely, sweet, she reads my blog, she wears green and I wear orange, and I am sure we will be very happy together. She arrives tomorrow.

As you see, we both blend in pretty well, and we look very happy.

As part of the deal, her dog Urmik will also move in, and I am looking forward to him coming as well. I think I'll be better with a dog than I was with the fish and the rabbit. At least I should be able to pet him. If we can't manage, I'll send Urmik to Ian and Nikki who do a good job at rehabilitating pets I have traumatized.
In her new job in Novosibirsk, Katya will travel over Siberia a lot so I expect to have interesting stories to tell.

6 comments:

Chouch said...

Congrats! Hope to see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

Bruno, it appears that you have the Russian demeanor down pat. Gotta love the "no smiling" approach to photography. Katya unfortunately has what appears to be a smirk. Hopefully a few weeks living with the Niva will wipe that facial expression right off her face. Congrats!

Ian said...

I am late to the party, but how did I miss this news? Congrats dude. Only one problem, what colour is the dog going to wear? Sorry, we can't accept Urmik until we know he doesn't have a taste for rabbits.

Laura said...

Cool.
How many sets of orange and green clothes do you have, and will you swap?

Anonymous said...

Does Katya have a sister (preferably one that's not in Siberia)? dj

Anonymous said...

So happy togeeeeeeether da da da da da da da da ...da da da "admirador anĂ³nimo"